Salon Estetica’s Mission Statement:
Our vision in a single word is Estetica.
Estetica is the future…
We are the next generation with a resolve.
To elevate the profession of wellness.
As professionals at Salon Estetica our focus is extraordinary quality. We take our passion and nurture it with a constantly evolving education. This leaves our clients with an unforgettable experience at Salon Estetica. We are the future.
We will provide this level of client satisfaction while being earth responsible as well. These are the steps we are taking at Salon Estetica to go GREEN.
- Implementing a recycling program at the salon.
- Buying energy efficient appliances. Like a front load washer.
- Finding alternatives to aerosols
- Purchasing products with less packaging, recyclable packaging, and post consumer recycled content.
- Turn off taps between tasks and turn thermostat down after closing.
- Replace paper towels with cloth towels.
- Install water reduction devices and fix leaks immediately
- Use email to contact clients instead of letters.
- Used low or no- VOC paints on the interior of the salon.
- By replacing incandescent and halogen bulbs with Power-Tek T10 fluorescents we cut energy costs for lighting and cooling. These bulbs use less energy, put out a truer light, and produce no heat.
Aveda’s Mission Statement:
“Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.”
-Horst Rechelbacher, founder
We are honored to have been selected by Salon Today Magazine, the top business publication for salon and spa owners as one of the Top 200 Salons in the Nation for 2011 and 2012. We have you, our awesome guests to thank.
Salon Estetica has partnered with Dress for Success Tampa Bay. “Dress for Success Worldw ide is an international non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of women in the United States and around the world. The professional clothing, employment retention programs and ongoing support that we provide our clients symbolize our faith in every woman’s ability to be self-sufficient and successful in her career.” Salon Estetica will be a drop-off location for any donated items. We hope this will alleviate some of the travel burden for our guests from the Valrico, Brandon, Apollo Beach, and south county locations. Please click on the logo below to be taken to Dress for Success’ website for donation specifications. Salon Estetica will also be helping these guests on their path to success by offering complimentary hair services.